Miss Marian Native Crafts is a prime source of Philippines Handicrafts that are made of 100% raw indigenous materials that can only be found in the Philippines and in the Asia-Pacific Region. We are a manufacturing company and a supplier that aims to provide export-quality of eco-friendly products to small-medium-large importing companies.
Our experienced team provides satisfaction to each of our clients and assist them with what they are looking for until fully satisfied with our products. Samples are given and made based on client’s requirements and preference. We provide free samples, however, shipping fees are being shouldered by clients.
Miss Marian Native Crafts supports livelihood projects and trains new weavers from the mountainous Baranggays and help them earn more with our Handicrafts items.
Products: bags, boxes, storage baskets, storage boxes, placemats, tissue holders, floor mats, wall covering mats, ceiling wall mats, coasters, wedding favors, and all sorts of native products.
Main Materials: Buri leaves, Lauhala / Pandanus leaves, bamboo, abaca, bac-bac, rattan, lampakanay dried leaves, and other indigenous raw materials.
Some of our products are not displayed on our website. Please email us for further inquiries.
"All products are Made to Order. Sometimes your order will be finished quickly and sometimes there will be some delays. Please understand us because we are working with people in our community and all are handmade. Other factors that will cause delays:
1. Small orders (not continuous production)
2. Small items (especially the bird toys), only few weavers can weave
3. Our weather (if it's too hot, then weavers can only work at afternoon till early evening, if during rainy season, weavers cannot work on it because it can cause molds.
4. Raw materials (leaves won't grow too fast)
5. Weavers are Older women
6. All are Handwoven (we are not machines)
7. And other Fortuitous events that we cannot control."